Monday was such a day! Oh, it started out alright. I went to NRC and prayed with my accountability group. That was GOOD!
Went to the hospital to check on Jill Livingston who was having surgery at DCH Outpatient. Had prayer with Rusty and Don Johnson.
Then, I went to work! I normally sit at the phone desk at the Cancer Treatment Center and take phone calls all day. Boring? Yes, but it's a job. And it's THE JOB that God has given me to do right now. But today was a little different. Today one of our registrars was out. So, I was asked to NOT ONLY do my phone desk, but also check out patients on our Medical side. That would be somewhere between 100-140 patients. Oh, one other thing. It was the Monday after a holiday, which means more phone calls than usual and a very heavy patient load. All in all, it was a day from hell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment