Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday came and went

Today was a good day! Nancy and I went to church today. It was a GREAT DAY!

My Sunday School class had more than 40 in it. I'm teaching through the book of James. I have 5 weeks to teach five chapters. This was week #2.

Our people really loved on Nancy today. She needed it. In spite of our protestings, the Reynolds insisted on bringing us a meal on Monday and the Camps are bringing one on Tuesday. Later, this afternoon, Dana Templeton called and wanted to bring Nancy lunch tomorrow. WHAT GREAT PEOPLE! WHAT A GREAT CHURCH! Thank you, God for sending us to North River.

I went to a Sunday School teachers' meeting this afternoon. Don Johnson taught the teachers. As usual, he did a wonderful job. We're looking at the new material for this fall. There's a lot of it, but I think it will be okay.

I went home after this and cooked supper: Jambala, corn & greens/spinach. Yum, Yum!

Well, that's it! Sunday came and went! It was a good day! Thank you, Lord, for your blessings on us! Thank you for the prayers of your people. Thank you for blessing us as you have. Thank you, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment