Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday and all is well

Well, I go through Monday okay. Prayer with Gary and Mark at the church at 6:00 AM. Starts the day off right. Three of our 5 doctors were on vacation today, so work was a little less tense. Of course I'm the phone person, so phone calls were NOT down. But, all in all, things went well.

Had coffee at Star Bucks with Lloyd at 5:00. Sure enjoy his company.

Nancy had picked the garden by the time I got home. Many tomatoes, peppers and a fine mess of peas. Of course she expects me to shell the peas.

Late night trek to Cold Stone. I know, it's not good for me, but she insisted.

Today, after work, I get my new toy. A trailer to put behind my riding lawn mower. Have wanted one for some time. Finally dove in and purchased it. Got it from Sears. Oh yea, I have to put it together. I'll do that tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment